As part of our extensive range of kennel systems we have designed a highly innovative removable kennel system. There are numerous advantages to this design in that the base vehicle can be used for other purposes when the kennel system is removed. The kennel can also be re-used when you change your vehicle making it highly cost effective.
The actual kennel construction is a lightweight design, fabricated from 6mm thick easy clean polypropylene. It has fans fitted on to the front bulkhead allowing air to circulate into the rear kennel area, but not directly on to the dogs. The two kennel unit is easy to secure into the base vehicle and can quickly and simply be removed if required.
The basic unit comes as a two kennel configuration but it has been designed to offer storage facilities and an optional bolt on third (transverse) kennel should this be required. The system is tried and tested and has met with much approval from Police Forces and Emergency Services across the UK.
The kennel meets both DEFRA and RSPCA guidelines with regard to specification and kennels sizes.
Other features include:
- Lightweight (66kg excluding matting)
- Very easy to fit
- Minimal parts
- Universal fitting (Caddy, Connect, Combo, Partner etc.)
- Acoustic front bulkhead
- Removable 9mm polypropylene centre partition with 3 dividing positions (no screws – can slide internally to different fixing points)
- Two emergency escape hatches 450mm square with 4mm double glazed drop down units
- Remote emergency hatch release
- Easily cleaned
- Additional storage options above unit
Two kennel removable dog pod in Peugeot Partner